Sunday, November 11, 2012

Chambray and Leopard

Outfits I like to put together can be anything from everyday casual to night out with the girls. I thought the first outfit I would put together would incorporate two of my favorite pieces right now- the chambray shirt and leopard print scarf.  These two versatile pieces I find myself going back to over and over again!




These H&M boots were a great purchase! I am always finding new outfits to wear them with :)



Top - Chambray shirt from Levi's
Bottom - Black leggings from Express
Shoes - Black boots from H&M
Handbag - Michael Kors
Accessories- Leopard scarf and earrings from Target

3 comments:

  1. Hi and welcome to the fabulous world of blogging!
    This is a great look...and I love your MK bag!
    Thanks for stopping by Classy Ever After. I'll be following you!
    XO, Gina
    http://classyeverafterf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love leopard right now too. Such a good way to add layers for fall. Keep up the good work!

    Thepolishedmonkey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leopard=love. MK=genius! I adore the lip color as well! Loving the layers as well! :)
    ~Stina

    ReplyDelete